- Park Hours - Dawn to Dusk
- Property Damage - No person shall deface, disfigure, break, cut, tamper with, displace or remove from any park, park property, either permanent or temporary.
- Owners shall remove all waste deposited by his or her animal in all areas of the parks.
- Dog shall be leased at all times while in city parks.
- No dogs allowed in Lawson Gardens, Harrison Tot Lot, or in any of the city cemetery. Per City Code 9.20.
- Vehicles - Vehicle parking is only allowed in designated areas. No vehicles are allowed to park on any grass areas without written permission from the Parks & Recreation Dept