Senior Center/ Active Adults
Promoting the social, cultural,s piritual, economic, physical, and mental well-being of citizens in the community with particular attention to the older age group!
Why join the Senior Association? Because of the Wonderful Benefits:
- Enrich your life with friends! Turn a long day into a bright and interesting one!
- Receive the Pullman Senior Citizens Newsletter each month: activities, events, and trips are listed.
- Volunteer opportunities: gain satisfaction from helping others. Help at our fund-raisers.
- Enhance your health by staying active: free exercise classes, gentle aerobics, walking, and stretching.
- Enhance your social life: stay involved with your community and peers.
- Enhance your mind: teach a class, participate in a class, or learn to use the computer.
- Enjoy cards, bingo, scrabble, dominos, or join the Senior Band.
- Enjoy the benefits of free classes.
- Enjoy historical tours, overnight excursions, or day trips.
- Enjoy luncheons, parties, brunches, or dining out together.
- Parking Permits for under City Hall available for Senior Members while attending Senior Activities.
- Get the Senior Newsletter and become a Senior Member for only $10.00 for the entire year!
For more details call: 509-338-3307 or 509-332-1933.