- Contact Pullman PD
- Report a Crime/Incident
- Online Services
- News & Statistics
- About Pullman PD
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Safety Camera Initiative (SCI)
- Department Services
- Community Programs
- Crime Prevention
- Emergency Preparedness
- Firearms Safety
- Traffic Safety
- Animal Control
- Nuisance Ordinance & Enforcement
- Property & Evidence
- Public Records
- Licenses, Permits, Registrations
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Laws & Resources
- Documents & Forms
- Staff Directory
Public Record Request
The public records officer for the Pullman Police Department is Penni Reavis, Police Department Support Services Manager.
Request a Copy of a Police Report
In order to obtain a copy of a Pullman Police Department case report, we will need the following information:
- A written letter of request listing your full name(first, middle, and last), date of birth, Social Security Number, and anything else that will help us to identify that we are researching the correct person in our database (driver's license number, sex, race, etc.). This letter needs to have your signature.
- Identify in the letter exactly what you are looking for. For example: if you are looking for a copy of a report what is the case report number? If you don’t know the number, when did the incident happen, what type of incident, where did it happen, how were you involved, etc. Again, anything that will help us identify what you are looking for.
- We need a clear copy of a government issued photo ID that has your name, your signature, and your photo on it. This can be your driver's license or your passport.
You may mail these items to:
Pullman Police Department
Attention: Records Department
260 SE Kamiaken Street
Pullman, WA 99163
As soon as we receive these items from you, we can search our local database and advise you of the cost of the report. We charge $.15 cents per page copied. Once we have received payment, we will mail out the report you requested. Please be sure to send us an address of where we can send the report. Also, a phone number would be handy in case we have any questions.
Request for Department Statistics Information
If you would like statistics please refer to the Monthly and Annual Activity Statistics page on our website. To obtain additional statistical information, you may email the Records Department with the following information:
- Incident type
- Time frame
- Please provide your name and a way to contact you should we have any questions.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to call the Pullman Police Department's Records Division at (509) 334-0802.