- Contact Pullman PD
- Report a Crime/Incident
- Online Services
- News & Statistics
- About Pullman PD
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Safety Camera Initiative (SCI)
- Department Services
- Community Programs
- Crime Prevention
- Emergency Preparedness
- Firearms Safety
- Traffic Safety
- Animal Control
- Nuisance Ordinance & Enforcement
- Property & Evidence
- Public Records
- Licenses, Permits, Registrations
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Laws & Resources
- Documents & Forms
- Staff Directory
Report a Crime
In case of an emergeny, dial 911.
- More information: When to Call 911
If the situation is not an emergency,
- How to Make a Non-Emergency Report
- How to Report Graffiti
- How to Report Nuisance Violations
- How to Report Credit or Debit Card Fraud
A 911 emergency is a situation in which someone needs immediate help because he or she is injured or in immediate danger.
Call 911 if:
- there's a fire
- someone is unconscious after an accident, drinking too much, or an overdose of pills or drugs
- someone has trouble breathing, like during an asthma attack or seizure
- someone is choking
- someone is experiencing chest pain
- someone is bleeding uncontrollably
- you see a crime being committed, like a vehicle break-in, mugging, home burglary, etc.
IMPORTANT: If you’re not sure whether the situation is a true emergency, we recommend calling 911 and letting the dispatcher determine whether you need emergency help.
Click here for more information on "How to Use 911"
To report a non-emergency situation or a cold crime, please dial 509-332-2521.
Examples of non-emergency situations include:
- Your house or car was broken into yesterday.
- Your car was stolen sometime overnight.
- There are fraudulent charges on your bank account.
- You need to add additional items to the burglary report which you made last week.
- You wish to make a complaint about a noisy neighbor.
- There is an abandoned vehicle on your street.
To report graffiti, click here to report it online or dial the non-emergency dispatch center at 509-332-2521.
To report a nuisance code violation, click here to report it online or dial the non-emergency dispatch center at 509-332-2521.
To report credit or debit card fraud, click here to report it online or dial the non-emergency dispatch center at 509-332-2521.
IMPORTANT: The online submittal process is ONLY for use by Pullman residents or Pullman businesses with business credit cards that have had fraudulent charges.
This form is ONLY for use after you have reported the credit card fraud to your bank AND the bank has de-activated your card. We do not intend to collect valid credit card data.